Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dairy AIN'T for me

That Dairy ain't no joke. 
After consuming Dairy for 30 years,  I had a painful episode of cystic acne last April- Sept.
So painful I had to put ice packs on my face to ease the pain.
Dermatologist advised me to cut Dairy out of my diet completely.
Took his advise and that episode hasn't repeated itself since... 

Came across this post on instagram
from GMO_GUS

An acne-riddled bodybuilder has revealed the surprising dietary tips that cleared his complexion.

Brian Turner, 23, turned to veganism after exhausting every possible solution to rid his face of the large pus-filled cysts that had haunted him since puberty.

He guaranteed others could banish acne if they dropped all dairy out of their diet, drank a gallon of water a day and ate at least 10 to 16 servings of vegetables a day.

In an Instagram video posted to his 70,000 followers, Mr Turner revealed the secrets behind his crystal-clear complexion. 'So I used to have super severe acne all over my face. I had nodular cysts - four, five, six of them - over my face every single day of my life,' he said.
#govegan 🌱

No comments:

Post a Comment