Thursday, June 1, 2017

2017 ...SURPRISE

If you are lucky enough to know me in real life, you'd know that I love

SURPRISES.

Cheesy, corny, OMG "no you didn't" surprises.
I've flown out to surprise both of my best friends on different occasions and to surprise my father on Father's Day. 

This is where being "single, free & disengaged" isn't a bad thing.
As long as my bank account allows it, I can fly out whenever I chose, to wherever I chose.

2 days before we transitioned from 2016 to 2017, I secretly flew into NYC.
Staying off social media, I pigeon-holed at my cousins house and then at my best friends house before revealing my whereabouts.

I got dolled up and headed out to a club in the city around 10pm on NYE night.
With the help of her best friend, my sister pulled up in a cab to the club I was standing in front of.
She started crying as she got out the cab.

HUGS! What are you doing here? {to her best friend} You kept this from me?
OMG, you're here!

We made it inside the club right as the countdown for 2017 was within the last 10 secs

The night was a blast from that point on:




No comments:

Post a Comment