Friday, June 9, 2017

7 days in

With Flash

.
.
.
Shower
.
.
.
Get dressed
.
.
.
Settled in at work
.
.
.
and here's my face
With Flash
Without Flash

A couple of things I've noticed/experienced within these 7 days:
Days 1-4 while at work, I noticed my eyes felt more tired than usual.
{Could be an onset symptom of the dry eyes, but we'll see as time progresses}
Days 1-7 I'm losing eyelashes.
Day 4 I picked at my face after waking up and seeing larger than normal puss filled bumps
{I'm going to minimize picking at the bumps with time}
Days 1-5 I'm applying the Aquaphor Lip Repair{ALR} more frequently.
Day 6 I applied ALR when I was leaving home. I got to my hair appt at 9am and wasn't able to reapply until close to 1pm. My lips felt very dry and wilted.

I did not get my gallon of water in on a daily basis nor did I eat as clean as I could have.
I have been keeping away from dairy 98% of the time. I've also been reading labels in search of soy in foods/items that appeal to my eye. Trying to keep that to a minimum as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment