Monday, June 5, 2017

Kiehl trip

So a few posts back, I mentioned going back to Kiehl's to get some more products.

Accomplished that Sunday morning.

I got off work at 8am, headed home to have breakfast then headed to the mall around 930am. Thinking the mall opened up at 10am on a Sunday, i was surprised when no one was in there except for some old people walking laps. Then I noticed not one store was open. To google I went and opening time was 11am on Sundays.

I joined the oldies but goodies and got a few laps in as well. Then I sat at a charging station across from the Kiehl's store and waited.

1059am, the door was unlocked. I walked in and was asked "what are you looking for?" I said "Ultra Facial Cleanser" and was pointed in the section where it was shelved/ Grabbed it and advised that it came in a travel size as well. Pleasantly surprised, I grabbed that too coming to the conclusion that it would be good to carry in my handbag. Lastly, I grabbed the small Ultra Facial cream with SPF 30 to have in my handbag as well.

Got checked out and was asked "were there any samples I'd like to try?" I declined as I still had samples from my first visit, thanks to Arthur.

She smiled, I paid and was outta there.

No comments:

Post a Comment