Saturday, June 3, 2017

Start: June 1st

After picking up my RX on May 22nd, I decided to start taking Accutane on June 1st.
Memorial Day weekend was approaching and I had wine I needed to finish.


With that time in between, I thought about what time of day I'd take my pill, because it's suggested that it be taken at the same time every day.
730pm worked out best for me. It's the time I wake up to go to work and on my days off I'm usually going to bed later than that.

So date and time set
.
.
.
.
.
Thursday, June 1st 2017, I woke up at 730pm, walked into the kitchen, grabbed one of these
Image result for guacamole minis
because it's also suggested that you take the pill with fatty foods such as avocado.
Seemed like regular avocado aren't in season and I hate HAAS avocado, so this will do for now.
Walked back into my room and on my night stand, there it was, ready to be taken:

Before getting in the shower, I took pics of my face {bed hair included}, so I can compare later on.
With flash
Without flash.
.
.
.
Shower
.
.
.
Got dressed
.
.
.
Got to work
.
.
.
Here's my face
after using Kiehl's Ultra Facial cleanser and then applying the Ultra Facial Cream with SPF 30

No comments:

Post a Comment