Saturday, June 3, 2017

Product HAUL

I finished up most products I already had at home.
The timing of me starting Accutane and this product haul was on point.

Every product I purchased emphasized HYDRATION, MOISTURIZER & SUNSCREEN.
Going into this battle strong with:
On my nightstand

In the bathroom
 {I plan to return to Kiehl's and purchase a travel size supply of the Ultra Facial Cream with SPF30 as well as a bigger supply of the Ultra Facial Cleanser}
In my handbag
The Derma-E Hydrating Facial Wipes I have yet to use.
I bought it in the event I feel the need to refresh my face during my 10hr night shift or if I'm not going straight home after work.

At my desk at work
These I had prior to prepping for Accutane.
I'll continue taking Biotin daily. A vegetarian soft gel with Cold-pressed organic coconut oil that supports nail growth/strength and fuller/healthier looking hair.
The Flurandrenolide Lotion is a milder version of the Clobetasol Propionate Cream.
They both aid with itchy skin, which I'd been experiencing since I came back from Ft. Lauderdale intermittently.
No visible signs as to why my skin itched, it just did.
I use it as needed and not daily, because I realized only when I'm HOT do I start to itch.
So staying cool and taking cool showers keeps me from having to slather up constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment