Saturday, June 3, 2017

SKINtimate with Kiehl's

The other bird I killed(no birds were actually harmed} on my trip to the mall, was a trip to Kiehl's.

There was one person working and I was the only customer at the time.
I asked him (Arthur) if he was familiar with Accutane and he said "a bit, yes."
I then filled him in on the possible side effects I could experience, related to skin/skincare:
Dryness/Itching
Redness/Soreness
Peeling
Increased sensitivity of skin to sunlight

I then asked him to introduce me to products that kept skin moisturized, hydrated as well as protected from the sun.
I also asked him to introduce me to a product I can use at night(for me whenever I go to sleep).

Arthur got me familiar with the look, feel and smell of the following products:
Ultra Facial Cream: A 24-hr daily face moisturizer
Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30: A 24-hr, light textured daily hydrator with SPF 30
Rosa Artica Lightweight Cream: A powerful lightweight anti-aging cream for younger-looking skin
Ultra Facial Moisturizer: A 24-hr mositurizer
Super Multi-Corrective Cream: Multi-targeted advanced anti aging moisturizer

After testing out the 5 products above, I went home with 2:
Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30A 24-hr, light textured daily hydrator with SPF 30
Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30
{I chose this for daytime use over the moisturizer because it already has the SPF in it and would work better for being that I'm outside often}
&
Rosa Artica Lightweight CreamA powerful lightweight anti-aging cream for younger-looking skin
Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream
{I chose this for nighttime use over the multi-corrective cream because the texture was lighter, where I wouldn't have to wait for it to set in before going to sleep}

Arthur was nice enough to give me samples of the other products to try at home, including a cleanser he felt I would like.

Thanx Arthur {Kiehl's Associate}


No comments:

Post a Comment